ABPM Tension Holter Mobil-O-Graph 24h
classified in : Pressure Holters - ABPMs
MAC, Microsoft and Linux compatible
The Mobile-O-Graph blood pressure holter enables 24-hour oscillometric blood pressure measurement on an outpatient basis as well as manual measurement in the doctor's office.
The Mobile-O-Graph is one of the most frequently used MAPAs. It has more than 400 publications in the field of arterial vessel stiffness.
What are the special features of the Mobile-O-Graph ABPM ?
- Cardiology, general medicine, hypertensiology : The device enables the determination of the haemodynamic state: cardiac output, central blood pressure and peripheral resistance. It has a decision and treatment selection aid to better determine the patient's risks.
- Nephrology : The device allows a risk analysis for the optimisation of dialysis, saving time for specific preparations dedicated to the dialysis patient.
- Clinical research : Reliable high-precision data (BHS (A / A Grading) and ESH). The device allows the integration of different data in studies.
- Pulse wave analysis protocols : manual measurement, sequential measurement in the clinic, 24/24 ambulatory measurement.
- The device is equipped with a cuff positioning aid.
- Export of the results in PDF, Excel or XML format.
- Made in Germany.
Technical characteristics :
- Weight with battery : 240 g
- Measuring method : oscillometric
- Dimensions : 128 mm x 75 mm x 30 mm
- Measuring range Systolic (SYS) : 60-290 mmHg
- Diastolic measurement range (DIA) : 30-195 mmHg
- Pressure range : 0 - 300 mmHg
- Pulse rate : 30-240 BPM
- Accuracy : +/- 3 mmHg
- System gap : ≤ 6 mmHg/min and cuff gap : ≤ 4 mmHg/min
- Power supply : 2 rechargeable EMI Ni-MH batteries (AA, Mignon) 1.2 V each and min. 2100 mAh
- Battery : more than 48 hours
- Memory : 300 measures
- Connectivity : bluetooth, USB adapter, infrared
What does the Mobile-O-Graph kit contain ?
- A Mobile-O-Graph device
- A size M cotton cuff
- A carrying bag (with shoulder strap)
- A storage bag for the complete set
- A bluetooth USB adapter
- One USB cable
- the HMS CS analysis software which is Microsoft, MAC, and Linux compatible
- A quick guide
- A user manual
In addition in the Comfort Set : one cuff size S, one cuff size L, 4 batteries, battery charger, measuring tape.
> 2 YEAR GUARANTEE
Any questions ? Contact us at email@example.com