Nuclean Disinfecting Wipes for Medical Devices (Standard EN14476)
classified in : Cleaning Products
Impregnated disinfectant wipes for disinfection and cleaning of non-immersible medical surfaces. Ideal for disinfection in medical environment (clinic, office or hospital).
Recommended for the cleaning and disinfection of ultrasound probes.
Hypoallergenic, they leave no trace.
Active principle : Alkylamine in hydroalcoholic solution, amphoteric surfactants.
Made in France.
Microbiological properties :
- Standards EN 14561, EN 16615, EN 13624, EN 14562, EN 16615
- Standards EN 14476 and EN 16777: Adenovirus, Norovirus, Coronavirus, HBV, HVC, Herpes, RSV...
- Standard EN 14476: Rotavirus
- Standards EN 14348, EN 14563: Mycobacterium terrae
- Standards EN 13704 : Clostridium difficile
Sales packaging :
Dispensing box of 120 wipes, size 190 x 130 mm
Any questions ? Contact us at email@example.com