Microlife WatchBP O3 Ambulatory 2G AFIB Blood pressure Holter
classified in : Pressure Holters - ABPMs
Blood pressure holter for professional use only, for blood pressure measurement over a 24-hour period.
What are the special features of the Microlife O3 Ambulatory blood pressure holter?
- Detection of atrial fibrillation (AF) : sensitivity 98% and specificity 92%.
- Measures from 40 to 200 BPM and 289 mmHg
- Large backlit screen
- Connection to the PC via Bluetooth or USB
- Silent mode
- Memory for 330 data for medication reminders and 250 for blood pressure measurements
- Free "WatchBO Analyzer O3" software downloadable from the Microlife website
- Clinically validated (children over 3 years old, pregnant women, diabetes, pre-eclampsia, kidney disease, obesity)
- Dimensions : 115 x 80 x 35 mm
Supplied with :
- Two cuffs size M (22-32 cm) and L (32-42 cm)
- A USB transfer cable
- A patient bag
- A strap for wearing on the belt or shoulder strap
- 4 AAA 1.5V batteries
- An instruction manual in English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Polish
> 2 YEARS WARRANTY
Any questions ? Contact us at email@example.com